In this episode, I’m joined by Kylie Lewis, founder of Of Kin. Kylie speaks about why vulnerability is needed in schools.
Kylie Lewis is a leadership developer and climate reality leader specialising in building brave leaders and courage cultures. She is a certified facilitator of Dr Brené Brown’s work on courage, vulnerability, shame and resilience (The Daring Way™, Rising Strong™ & Dare To Lead™), a Conversational Intelligence practitioner and a systemic team coach. Her vision is to build capacity for brave conversations in boardrooms, classrooms and loungerooms across Australia.
- Consider: What is your call to courage?
- Think about how you can demonstrate more compassion for yourself in your work (and life). How can you treat yourself the way you might treat a close friend when acting with compassion?
Further learning related to this episode/references:
- Dare to Lead public workshop with Kylie Lewis
- Brené Brown’s work
- The man in the arena
- Daring Classrooms
- Self-compassion – Kristen Neff
- Rewarded Vulnerability – Timothy Clarke
- Homeward Bound
- The Paris Agreement
- Check out our Episode 3 Pinterest board
Music by Twisterium from Pixabay.
Loved this episode? Find more here.
Apple Podcasts · Stitcher · Spotify · More…