In this episode, I’m joined by Dr Douglas Reeves, well-respected author and expert in fearless teaching and leadership. Listen to Doug and I chat about his research on success in high-poverty schools and learn practical teaching and leadership tips based on decades of his own experience and evidence-based perspectives.
Listen to Episode 3 (Season 2)
Dr Douglas Reeves is the founder of Creative Leadership Solutions. He has addressed audiences around the globe on educational leadership and effective teaching. Doug is the author of more than 40 books and 100 articles on education, leadership, and student achievement. He was named the Brock International Laureate for his contributions to education and was recognized by the Australian Council of Educational Leaders with the William Walker award. Twice named to the Harvard University Distinguished Authors Series, Doug has worked on six continents and over 40 countries.
- Cut your time spent on assessment and feedback by implementing smarter strategies.
Further learning related to this episode/references:
- Douglas Reeves
- Douglas Reeves’ author profile and publications (Amazon)
- Creative Leadership Solutions
- The Suzuki Method
- Reclaiming Conversation by Sherry Turkle (book)
- Stolen Focus by Johann Hari (book)
- Pedagogy of the Oppressed by Paulo Friere (book)
- Urban Debate League
Music by Twisterium from Pixabay.
Loved this episode? Find more here.